Tuesday, August 12, 2008

first post

Hi. Look at me, I'm blogging! Yah! After my myspace blog has been messed for the last few months and they apparently don't feel like fixing it, I'm starting a new one!

This is my blog and I will be writing a little about everything in my life. I just moved to Portland, OR from Madison, WI and have lots of exploring to do. I also don't have many people to talk to, so that gives me plenty of time to write and try out new recipes. Lately, I've been in love with the cookbook Vegan with a Vengeance by Isa Chardra Moskowitz. It really is an awesome book. Most everything I've made has turned out great. Some/Many things take a little more time than I have allowed, so we end up eatting a little later than planned. Oh, I'm married and my husband, Chad is great and willing to eat anything, lucky me!

The topics of this blog will include, but are not limited to, vegetarian cooking and baking, my personal life, exploring/rating Portland, OR, and well, whatever else I feel like.

2 comments:

Garret said...

You forgot music. You better discuss music. *shakes fist*

Unknown said...

Will share with 2Gs :-)
They'll love it!